From Visions to Reality
Canfield Research Group BETA site is
available part time. If its down it's because we are working on it.
Welcome to Canfield Research Group (CRG).
CRG specializes in solving diverse technical problems that are unique
to emerging technologies. With the growing popularity of the Internet, CRG has
focused on Internet-related applications. For the last two years CRG has helped businesses
and organizations take advantage of the capabilities of the Internet to reduce
costs, provide new services, and reach new audiences. While CRG also helps
in designing marketing strategies, presentations, and organizational plans, this
Web page will focus on the Internet applications currently operating or in
Canfield Research Group believes that solutions require more than fancy graphics,
spinning logos and complicated (and many times non-portable) layout designs.
Solutions that work, draw customers, reduce cost, or solve other needs must be
thoughtfully considered and accurately developed. We can and do perform
design-specific solutions; however, our focus is on the problem, not on the clothes the problem
Canfield Research Group's policies
- We provide Fixed Bids.
- Whenever possible, Canfield Research Group provides a fixed dollar bid
and a fixed time line including milestones. This forces all parties to
specify the problem and solution in sufficient detail that there are no
surprises in the form of delays or cost overruns.
- We strongly encourage customer participation.
- Our customers become part of our design and Q/A teams, seeing
the entire development and testing cycle from the inside. This allows the
solution to be completed on time and within budget and assures that the finished
solution actually meets the original need.
- We specialize in finding and solving the actual problem.
- Many times the situation we are called in to address is really a symptom of an underlying problem. Identifying the true problem or goal is often a difficult
but absolutely necessary task before a true solution can be identified.
- Quality Assurance is a major part of the development cycle.
- All solutions require some type of testing to determine whether the
particular approach chosen will actually work. This is as true for a research
project as for a programming project. In both cases, we consider
the testing and verification to be part of the design process. This includes
inline test code for programming and peer review for code and research
- Editorial Staff proofs documentation.
- Our editorial staff proofs the written and on-line documentation created
to ensure that it is easy to read and consistent. All pages are checked for accuracy, technical content, and correct English.
For more information contact Robb Canfield <email@example.com>